Intermax offers rehabilitation with cosmetic prostheses made of silicone materials for people with finger injuries (partial amputations). Individual cosmetic finger prostheses allow you to completely hide the defect, and contribute to the patient's return to the previous way of life.
Customized finger prostheses made of silicone materials
High quality finger prostheses
1. Manufacturing is carried out according to an individual mold
2. each prosthesis is painted in the presence of the patient to match his skin tone
3. the prosthesis is given the most natural look: the skin pattern is drawn (streaks, spots)
4. the shape of the nail is selected individually, the nail bed is tinted
5. acrylic nail, which is especially important for women, as it can be painted with varnish
Stages of making prostheses
The manufacture of a prosthesis takes place in several stages: taking an impression, creating a prosthesis, trying on a prosthesis, individual staining.
For the manufacture of facial ectoprostheses and finger prostheses, materials from Technovent (Great Britain) are used. The silicone prosthesis is highly durable, accepts body temperature, and is pleasant and soft like skin.
Depending on the wishes of the patient, his state of health, age, medical history, state of bone tissue and other factors, in collaboration with a specialist, a suitable method of attaching a phalanx prosthesis is individually selected for each patient:
1. vacuum ("suction cup" effect)
2. on osseointegrable fixators
3. adhesive fixation
The main advantages of using silicone prostheses in patient rehabilitation compared to reconstructive surgery methods:
1. ease of execution
2. predictability of the final result
3. quick rehabilitation
Recommendations for the care of a finger prosthesis
1. It is recommended to remove the finger prosthesis every 6 hours
2. The product should be cleaned after each use by washing it with warm water and soap. Better to use baby liquid soap without fragrances
3.Immediately after washing, the denture should be blotted with a clean cloth
Do not use abrasive, bleaching, aggressive cleaning agents. The edges of the denture are thin, so you need to handle it very carefully!
Store the product in a dry, clean, ventilated place. Avoid direct sunlight and keep away from fire.
The prosthesis can be worn at temperatures from -40 ° C to + 40 ° C.